Phelps Honey Wagon, Inc. works to provide the best mobile sewage handling system in the country. We will make every effort to set you up with a system that will best fit your needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call our toll free phone number 1-800-463-3707, or use our custom WebForm.
Introduction to Phelps Honey Wagon
Watch our video!
High Grade Pump
Phelps Honey Wagon, Inc. offers an extremely high quality diaphram pump on our wagons. With a large plunger arm, this pump will do the job, whether it's big or small. It pumps between 40 to 60 gallons per minute, depending on engine/motor size on your wagon.
This pump is manufactured in the US by a subsidiary of Gorman-Rupp, a name you can trust. Repair parts are available for same or next day shipping.
Click on the picture to see a close up shot of the pump without the cover.
Quality & Service
Great Wagon, Better Service
- 3 in. industrial pump coupled down to a 2 in. hose
-lift and power of the 3 in. pump
-lighter weight and flexibility of a 2 in. hose
- Gas Pump runs at rate of 50-60 gallons per minute
- Diaphragm Pump weight - approximately 185 lbs.
- Diaphragm has a 12 in. diameter
- Moving parts in diaphragm pump enclosed
-nothing can fall into the pump causing damage
- Specializing in serving the campground industry since 1970
- Repair parts readily available for same or next day shipping
Check out all our models
We have a many different models of Honey Wagons to best suit your needs. Click on any of these models or visit the Product page to see all of the models Phelps Honey Wagon, Inc. currently offers.
Honda Gas Engine
Honda Gas Engine